- $40 per hour + super
- 3 month contract
- Sydney CBD
We are seeking a Administrative Officer to join a large NSW government organisation based in Sydney CBD.
About the role
- Maintaining current knowledge of the Public Health (COVID-19 Temporary Movement and Gathering Restrictions) Order 2021 and NSW Government directions and policy on the management of the pandemic outbreak of COVID-19
- Reviewing correspondence from members of the public and key stakeholders (including MPs, Ministerial Officers) on COVID-19 NSW Government directions/policy and requests for clarification/exemption
- Logging, analysing and drafting responses appropriate to the inquiry in a timely manner, provided to the Reviewing team for approval
- Following internal processes to ensure appropriate record management.
- Raising any issues/concerns with the Reviewers where appropriate or in COVID-19 Taskforce stand-up meetings.
- Performing any other tasks as directed.
- Minimum 2 years administration experience
- Government experience preferable
- Strong attention to detail and switched on