This is a great opportunity for an administration Officer to join a NSW government organisation based in Charlestown. This is a 6 month contract paying $30 - 37 per hour + super.
About the role
- Undertake the day to day administration activities to support the Uniforms Operations Manager.
- Provide a timely, accurate and accountable customer focused service to the Operations Manager.
- Preparation of correspondence and documents; Organising meetings; Scheduling appointments; Note taking and preparation of minutes.
- Answering phone, emails, faxing; filing; photocopying; managing mail; and maintaining stationary.
- Interpreting customers needs, building trust and taking personal responsibility for building customer relationships.
- Strong administration experience
- Oracle experience
- Ability to multitask