This is an amazing opportunity to join a NSW government agency who is a major service provider working to strategize to improve the development of the people in NSW.
About the Role
We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join a NSW Government Agency on a 3 month contract primarily working from home with a few days in office.
- Provide a wide range of administrative and clerical support
- Coordinate the maintenance of diaries for senior management and the arrangement of meetings, training and travel requirements
- Administer procurement activities
- Distribute circulars and all correspondence, including incoming mail and faxes to keep managers and staff informed and enable them to respond to necessary matters within required timeframes.
- Create and maintain files and documents in compliance with records management procedures
- Good customer service and phone manner
- Demonstrated experience in a general administration role
- Ability to hit the ground running and work autonomously
- a dynamic proactive person with experience in MS Office suite (incl. MS Teams).
- Tech savvy and a fast learner
MUST HAVE PRIOR TO STARTING:
- 2 Reference
- MUST BE Double vaccinated against Covid19
- Code of Conduct accepted