Our client is a large NSW organization that is looking for a an Administrative Assistant to provide a broad range of administrative services and leverage extensive business unit knowledge. This is a 7 month contract paying $32 per hour + super and located in Cessnock.
About the Role
- Provide a range of administrative and support services to meet the business needs of the team/unit.
- Respond to and resolve complex enquiries and issues.
- Coordinate and manage records and databases, complying with administrative systems, processes and policies.
- Develop, implement and monitor office systems, procedures and methods, adapting processes and techniques as required.
- Gather and collate information for, and prepare documentation and reports on business unit performance
- make recommendations to improve efficiency, cost management and service delivery
- Ability to work independently and balance varying workloads
- high attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal ability
- previous gov experience preferred