Our client, a NSW Government Department are seeking an Admin Assistant to conduct word processing, records management, SAP financial services, data entry, information dissemination and office administration and management and staff with logistical support and basic office management duties including correspondence and fleet supervision as well as assist with activities to prevent, prepare for, respond to and recover from emergencies.
About the Role
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Develop, implement and maintain a range of administrative systems and procedures to ensure effective organisational support to the LLS
- Prepare Board reports, agenda and correspondence as required
- Undertake a full range of administrative and office management support services including filing and records management, mail receipt and sorting and SAP financial services to support the smooth running of the office
- Assist in maintaining the integrity of LLS on-line files and data
- Responding to a range of customer enquiries and requests for information
- Updating records and databases and understanding and maintaining current knowledge of the frequently changing agency and business unit policies, procedures, initiatives and protocols and legislative requirements
- Providing integrated services in a complex team and business environment, working collaboratively with the Senior Business and Finance Officer and staff and assisting with biosecurity projects and supporting emergency biosecurity and natural disaster responses
- CM9 or TRIM experience required
- Government records experience highly desirable.
If you are interested, please contact Nick on 02 8296 9814 or email@example.com