This is an exciting part time opportunity for Administration Assistant to work for a NSW government client. This role is located in Ashfield and is paying $30- 36 per hour + super. It will be a 2 month contract that will be working 25 hours, Monday - Friday 8am - 1pm.
About the role
- Responsible for printing prepared Ministerial briefs and correspondence and packaging in a prescribed manner for provision to Ministers' Offices.
- Scanning materials returned from Ministers' Offices and providing the scanned copies to other team members for further processing.
- Follow communication and document control policies and security protocols applying to confidential information.
- General Adhoc duties.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook and Excel)
- Be familiar with printers
- Strong attention to detail