This is a great opportunity for a senior administrator to work for one of the biggest NSW government organisations. This is a 12 month contract paying $45 per hour + super. This is based in Parramatta / working from home.
About the Role
- Provide quality clerical and administrative support to the manager by preparing correspondence including meeting minutes and memoranda, and the maintenance of documents and files.
- Exercise discretion and ensure confidentiality in handling all critical and politically sensitive issues that require the manager’s attention.
- Coordinate and maintain the manager’s diary, including managing competing priorities, arranging meeting schedules, travel arrangements and monitoring email and telephone calls.
- Organise meetings and conferences for the manager, including arranging venues, catering, sending invitations, and preparation of agendas and meeting documentation.
- Manage the workflow correspondence tracking system to ensure timely responses to all internal and external correspondence.
- Provide human resources or financial support when required through the reconciliation of accounts and personnel timesheets, procurement of goods and services, administration of budgets and monitoring of expenses, including petty cash.
- Manage customer enquiries and complaints by responding to or referring enquiries to the appropriate business representative in an efficient and timely manner.
- Demonstrated experience in providing clerical and administrative services.
- Demonstrated capacity to exercise a high level of discretion, confidentiality and political sensitivity in liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Capacity to undertake procurement and financial support activities including ordering goods and services, payment of invoices and administration of budgets.
- Excellent communication skills
Please apply through the link if you are interested. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.