This is a great opportunity for an Administration Support Officer to work for NSW government client based in Muswellbrook. This is a 2 month contract paying $28 per hour + super. Immediate start.
About the role
- Manage a range of administrative activities (such as financial, procurement, records management etc.)
- Ensure provision of high-level advice and services to deliver business operations to agreed standards.
- Deliver individually or as part of a work team, high quality and efficient administrative services (such as finance, procurement etc.) to support the achievement of business outcomes.
- Monitor and address enquiries, including those that are escalated, to resolve them in a timely and professional manner.
- Prepare and edit a range of written material on behalf of the business unit for internal and external stakeholders.
- Minimum 3 years administration experience
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to tight time frames
- Must have a current drivers license
- Excellent communication skills