This high quality recruitment firm that pride themselves on providing tailored solutions for their clients and providing great benefits to their employees. This role will be supporting the GM and wider team, whilst ensuring the smooth operation of the office.
About the Position
- General office duties including welcoming of guests, organising couriers, stationery and office supply orders as required
- Providing the GM & MD support where applicable, including reporting and board paper generation
- Plan company events; end of quarters, client events, Christmas party, etc
- Develop and document processes and procedures
- Onboarding of new employees
- Document management
- Minimum 1 + years prior experience within an Office Administrator role
- Strong time management and organisational skills;
- Outstanding interpersonal and written communication skills.
- A proactive, consultative and flexible approach to work.
- Demonstrable project and change management skills.
- The ability to question the status quo and focus on continual improvement.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications including word and excel
- Attractive salary package
- Paid leave for your Birthday
- 1 personal day per quarter on top of your annual leave
- Regular social events
- Full-time permanent position
- You will thrive on learning new things, positively contributing and keep evolving your role