Great opportunity for a Administration / Customer Service to join a Manufacturing company based in Eagle Farm. This role requires someone with excellent customer service skills. This position will be paying $50,000 - $60,000 + super.
About the role
- Assisting with incoming service calls and bookings from customers.
- Day to day allocating and scheduling of service calls to ensure timely attendance by a technician.
- Managing and promptly responding to incoming service requests received via email/website submissions.
- Providing first level technical/product trouble shooting support (full training provided).
- Close and resolve all work orders, including invoice processing as required.
- Liaison with service agents and freight companies.
- Providing high-level customer service support to all incoming queries received within the customer care team.
- Strong customer service phone skills
- 2 years' experience working in a professional customer service or office environment
- Good technical skills
- Demonstrates strong problem solving and conflict resolution ability
- Organised and able to work in a fast paced environment