This role as Administration Officer will be working at a company that enables services to better work together to support everyone's rights and promote early intervention and inclusion. This is a 3 month contract to start ASAP and will be paying $30 per hour + super. It is based in Muswellbrook and will require you to have a current drivers licence.
About the role
- Undertake a variety of administrative duties for and on behalf of executive staff with or without collaboration of relevant stakeholders to ensure duties are completed effectively, records updated, feedback provided and inquiries clarified as required.
- Maintain manual and computerised records pertaining to the work area accurately and securely.
- Respond efficiently to all inquiries by stakeholders, customers and clients, escalating and referring if necessary to the relevant areas.
- Generate routine correspondence with a view to exchanging factual information whilst exercising discretion and judgement at all times, seeking supervisory direction as necessary.
- Coordinate and participate in the proceedings of meetings and events, providing executive support and follow up on actions as necessary whilst keeping all participants and stakeholders informed.
- Interpret and apply policies and procedures for and on behalf of executive staff.
- Perform routine travel and diary management.
- Strong Administration experience.
- Resilience, initiative, high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Highly motivated and ability to work under pressure.
- Previous skills in a PA will be highly regarded.
- Current driver licence