About the Company
We have a rewarding and exciting opportunity for multiple Administration Assistants to join a NSW Government organisation located in Sydney CBD. This will be working in a team environment and paying $31 per hour + super on a 3 month contract with the potential to extend.
About the Role
- Provide information to clients face to face, by phone or in writing, record action taken and follow up where required.
- Prepare matters for hearing (organise copies of papers for members, notify parties, arrange reporting services, interpreters and country venues and travel for members and make arrangements for clients with special needs).
- Provide a range of administrative and clerical support services, including fax, post, photocopying, compilation and distribution of documents.
- Prepare routine correspondence, as required, ensuring all documentation conforms to Tribunal presentation, style, format and content protocols.
- Input all relevant data in the Tribunal’s case management system and create, store, retrieve and archive Tribunal files to ensure the accurate and safe storage of data/information to comply with the required standards.
- Seek guidance from, and escalate more complex matters to the Senior Registry Officer/Team Leader, as appropriate.
- 1 - 2 years Administration experience
- Strong Attention to detail
- Good communication skills