This is a great opportunity for an Administration Assist ant to join a NSW government organisation based in Sydney CBD. This role is paying $35 - 37 per hour + super and is based in Sydney CBD.
About the role
- Provide a range of administrative support across the Legal branch including electronic document management, meeting coordination bookings, diary management, answering phones and procurement of stationary and office equipment
- Create and maintain files and documents in accordance with records management procedures
- Undertake procurement activities including raising purchase order requests for goods and services, reconciling and processing invoices for payment in accordance with procurement policies and procedures and legal services panel requirements to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of services.
- Provide support through the review of accounts, administration of budgets and monitoring of expenses to support the effective financial management of the Branch.
- Support improvement initiatives and undertake ad-hoc projects to contribute to the development of the Legal Branch’s clerical and administrative capability.
- Provide word processing and document formatting support using appropriate technology and available software for the preparation of documentation.
- Strong attention to detail
- Motivated and have initiative.
- Experience in using SAP /invoice management highly regarded
- Strong communication skills
- Strong formatting skills