This is an exciting opportunity for an EA to join a NSW government organisation based in Parramatta. This role is paying $45 per hour + super and is a 6 month contract.
About the role
- Provide high level clerical and administrative support and services to internal and external clients.
- Track and manage incoming and outgoing correspondence for the unit and determine action or referral in accordance with office procedure.
- Monitor and maintain store supplies and equipment.
- Co-ordinate and update the manager’s diary and other commitments, including arranging travel, meetings, catering and other hospitality arrangements and other office functions as required.
- Maintain the unit’s records, systems and databases, record data and file to ensure that all documentation is securely stored and readily accessed.
- Provide word-processing and data entry services and draft correspondence, such as, letters, memoranda, agenda, minutes, briefing notes and related documentation.
- Undertake projects and research.
- Communicate with staff and clients including responding to and screening telephone and/or counter enquiries.
- Interpret and comply with work procedures, practices, policy and standards.
- Minimum two years EA / Admin experience
- Prioritise workload and manage competing deadlines.
- Accurate and high level of performance in all work areas.