- $29.92 p/h + super
- 3 Month Contract
- Maroubra Location
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to provide effective intensive and specialist casework services.
About the Role
• Provide a range of routine administrative activities to contribute to the efficient and effective operation of the team/unit
• Process business information and contribute to the maintenance of administrative systems to ensure the flow of information is in accordance with standards and guidelines.
• Prepare documents, filing and running and manipulating reports as well as other duties as required.
• Provide reception duties as necessary.
- 2+ years experience in an administrative role
- Exceptional general computer skills, including MS Office
- Ability to develop and maintain a strong level of customer service, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills, initiative and ability to prioritise work.