Our client, Transport for NSW is seeking an Admin Assistant with Financial admin experience to provide high level, efficient administrative support and contribute towards the effective operation of the business unit.
About the Role
- Perform a range of administrative duties to support senior management and the Branch, including co-ordination of meetings, diary maintenance, provision of a reception service, arrangement of training and travel, procurement of stationery and deliveries, and arrangement of the maintenance of office machines
- Provide word processing services using appropriate software packages to prepare documents such as memoranda, correspondence, reports and procedure manuals ensuring documents meet relevant standards and are completed in specified timeframes
- Create, maintain and distribute files and documents in accordance with records management procedures, to enable efficient retrieval of information as required
- Raise purchase order requests for goods and services, process invoices for payment in accordance
with procurement policies and procedures, and ensure timely delivery of services
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience in an administration support role.
- Experience in using Microsoft software packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint and in preparing correspondence and reports as required