- $300-$350/day + Super
- 3-month contract w/immediate start
- Parramatta w/WFH
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government.
About the role
The Accounts Officer supports the Revenue Team in the reconciliations of operational revenue for the department as well as general accounting and administrative duties.
- Participate in proper revenue management requirements including providing support to the Revenue Team as well as assisting in Audits and Revenue Management process improvements.
- Daily reconciliations of Funds movements, investigate variances and provide solutions to the problems
- Resolve enquiries and issues in relation to specific finance activities
- Provide administrative support, including but not limited to maintaining working or confidential revenue management files as required, maintaining registers, archiving, searching, recovering documents, and photocopying as required.
- 4 years’ experience in Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Payables or Accounts Administration.
- Government experience highly regarded
- Experience with SAP beneficial
- Available for immediate start
- Intermediate knowledge of excel
- Proficiency in Revenue recognition, Reconciliations, allocations, and administration.