International beverage brand who is growing their market share due to technological advancements and superior customer service. Currently growing their customer services team due to their expanding customer base.
About the Role:
- Respond to Priority Customer enquiries issues in a timely manner with the goal of increasing customer satisfaction and strengthening customer relationships
- Liaise with Priority customers throughout the work order process to keep them informed of status of job, to solicit and resolve inquiries and complaints, to obtain approval of additional costs, such as parts, labor, replacement units, and to procure information and materials needed by Service Agents or Service Technician to complete work order.
- Provide exemplary customer service while educating customers on service offerings, billing, product values and benefits
- Minimum 1-year experience working in a professional customer service or office environment
- Qualification in Administration or Customer Service is desirable but not essential
- Demonstrated capacity to thrive in a high change, ambiguous business environment
- Professional and friendly phone manner
- Strong customer service ethic and is passionate about helping others.