- $32.99 p/hour plus super
- 6 month contract
- Parramatta Location w/ WFH
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
Accounts clerk role is responsible for daily transactions, accounts payable and receivable, profit and loss statements and a variety of other financial reports.
• Will be communicating to Managers regarding organisations finances.
• Knowledge of transactional banking and the ability to apply it in an ERP system eg SAP (experience would be desirable)
• Must have an understanding of the flow through of information from different interfaces into SAP
• Must have intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
• Banking and bank reconciliation skills.
• Ability to work with and analyse large volumes of data.
• Liaise and resolve banking issues.
• Has good problem solving skills in a financial / banking environment
• Excellent & effective communication skills (oral and written) including group email box management.
• An understanding of Interface systems into SAP will be an advantage
• Ability to manage adhoc tasks.
- 4-6 years in finance administration role or similar in accounts payable accounts receivable.
- SAP experience.
- Government experience highly regarded.
- Immediately available candidates preferred.
- Must be Citizen of ANZ or Permanent Residents
- Per NSW Gov. guidelines all employees must be fully vaccinated or provide medical exemption
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact Kayne@ashdownpeople.com.au or call 0406964866