Ashdown People is a specialised Talent Management Consultancy, operating nationally within the Technology & Analytics, Business Support, MarComms and Accounting & Finance spaces across all industries. Based in the heart of Sydney’s CBD, operations commenced in 2006 and have grown exponentially through our approach of viewing recruitment as a partnership, not a transaction. As an industry leader, Ashdown People’s strength is building relationships to ensure both candidates and clients receive “best in class” service levels and business solutions.
About the role
Your role will require you to report to the GM and Senior Accountant and assist with various duties including:
- Data entry
- Raising POs
- Processing payments
- Allocating payments
- Setting up temporary employees in our payroll system on Astute
- Chasing candidates and clients for time-sheet approvals
- Award interpretation and classification
- Processing weekly temporary payroll (200 + employees)
- Generating and distributing weekly margin reporting
- Managing the payroll inbox
- Preparing and maintaining necessary paperwork
- Ad hoc office duties
- Previous experience in a similar role – especially high volume
- Experience and knowledge of associated Microsoft packages - in particular Excel (intermediate and above competency required)
- End to end payroll experience essentials
- Demonstrated experience in collaborative and consultative processes at a professional level.
- Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work as a member of a team.
- Demonstrated written communication and IT skills.
- An ability to work flexibly and adaptively in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders